Our Physical Therapy Department coordinates inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation therapy. The Physical Therapists provide evaluation and treatment of patients with musculoskeletal, neurological, and functional impairments. Services are directed at functionally improving the patient in order for patients to return to their pre-injury setting.
Physical Therapy Services:
- Wound Care
- Vestibular Rehab
- Sports Injuries
- Neck & Low Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis
- Tendonitis & Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Joint Replacements
- Neurological Complications
- Posture & Body Mechanics Training
- Sciatica & SI Dysfunction
- Open Gym
Our skilled team of Physical Therapists and Assistants are here for you.