At MMC, we are proud of the knowledgeable, talented and dedicated employees who have helped make our facility a great place to work. Our employees help provide the best possible care for patients.
MMC believes that all individuals are entitled to equal opportunity employment and, therefore, does not discriminate against its employees or applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information or age. MMC will make reasonable accommodation to the employees’ religious practice or known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability, where the accommodation does not impose an undue hardship.
Modoc Medical Center is proud to offer the following benefits to our full and part time employees:
- Medical Insurance (Group)
- Dental Insurance (Voluntary)
- Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (Group and Voluntary)
- Vision (Voluntary)
- AFLAC Insurance (Voluntary)
- 457(b) Defined Contribution Plan with Employer Match
- LIUNA (Industrial) Pension Fund
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Discount Program
- Longevity Bonuses
- Uniform and Safety Equipment Allowances
- Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program